- We have increased the number of files you can upload with your application to from 3,000 to 10,000.
- We have increased the size limit for a single file uploaded to App Engine from 10MB to 32MB.
- We have increased the Frontend request deadline from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- We have increased the online URLFetch maximum deadline from 10 seconds to 60 seconds. The default deadline remains at 10 seconds. The offline maximum deadline for URLFetch remains at 10 minutes.
- We have increased the URLFetch Post payload from 1MB to 5MB.
- App Engine now supports Cross Group (XG) transactions with the High Replication Datastore, which allow you to perform transactions across multiple entity groups. http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/transactions.html
- We have added a graph to the admin console that displays the number of instances for which you will be billed.
- In the XMPP API, getPresence() is deprecated in favor of using the inbound presence handlers documented inhttp://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/xmpp/overview.html#Handling_User_Presence.
- Fixed an issue in the Admin Console where the "Run Now" button did not work for tasks with a ‚-‚ in the name.
- Fixed an issue to provide a better error message when a user tries to parse an HttpRequest’s input stream more than once in a request.
- Fixed an issue to provide a better error message when using the Mail API to send email to an invalid user address.
- Fixed an issue in the SDK where HttpServletRequest.getInputStream().read() always returned -1.http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5396
- Fixed an issue where you could not schedule a cron job to run every 100 minutes.http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5861
Ein paar weitere Details: http://www.infoq.com/news/2011/10/Google-Cloud