Änderungen unter http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/6u21.html.
Support for Customized Loading Progress Indicators
With Java SE 6u21, you can now enhance the loading experience of an application by providing a customized loading progress indicator (sometimes referred to as a progress bar) to better inform the end user of how much of the application has been downloaded during startup. See the following topics for more information:
- Customizing the Rich Internet Application Loading Experience
- Customizing the Loading Experience topic in the Java Tutorials
Java VisualVM based on VisualVM 1.2.2 is included in Java SE 6u21. This release introduces the following features and enhancements:
- HeapWalker performance improvements
- VisualVM-Sampler performance improvements
- BTrace4VisualVM plugin introduces BTrace 1.1
- Profiling engine bugfixes
- Built on NetBeans Platform 6.8
For more information, refer to the VisualVM releases page.