Unter der Homepage http://java.sun.com/javafx/ kann man nun die neue Version JavaFX 1.1 beziehen. Neuerungen sind:
Key Release Components
- Official support for JavaFX Mobile
- Language improvements
- Performance and stability improvements
JavaFX 1.1 SDK
- JavaFX Mobile Emulator enables developers to begin creating advanced and expressive mobile content.
- Desktop Runtime update improves performance and stability.
- Better support is provided for developing mobile or desktop applications from the same code base.
JavaFX 1.1 Platform Features
- Support for "full screen" applications
- Improved support for applications that need to access resources across multiple domains
- Standard navigation method for cross-device content
- Updates to JavaFX GUI tutorial with support for desktop and mobile
- Updates to the Media Browser tutorial to add support for advanced JavaFX features
- Improved JavaFX Script Programming Language tutorial and Reference Guide
JavaFX 1.1 Language
- Addition of all Java numeric types (float, double, long, int, short, and byte) to the type system
- Sequence performance and footprint optimizations
- Dynamic footprint optimizations in animations