Release Notes for 2.0.2
This 2.0.2 release contains a couple of fixes that were not included in the 2.0.1 release.
Noteworthy Fixed Issues
- Standard.css missing new layout styles (#4429)
- Using a PopupPanel in Internet Explorer without a history IFrame throws a NullPointerException (#4584)
Release Notes for 2.0.1
This 2.0.1 release contains fixes for bugs found in the 2.0.0 release.
Potentially breaking changes and fixes
- Fixed a bug in how code generators collect method arguments from generated source, which impacted the Messages interfaces generated for UiBinder template files. In GWT 2.0, such argument names were incorrectly changed to ARGn. Most GWT applications will be unaffected, but external systems relying on these names will need to be updated.
- The development mode server will, by default, only bind to localhost which will break cross-machine debugging. You can get the old behavior by specifying
-bindAddress 0.0.0.0. Please see issue (#4322) for more details. For webAppCreator-generated ant files, you can pass this with ant -Dgwt.args="-bindAddress 0.0.0.0" devmode.
- The CurrencyList/CurrencyData APIs are now public – if you were relying upon these classes in their non-public location, you should only need to update your imports.
Noteworthy Fixed Issues
- UiBinder Image class with resource attribute, removes styles on that image (#4415)
- Widgets lose focus if its placed on FocusPanel (Opera, Safari) (#1471)
- Remove method in SplitLayoutPanel is broken (#4217)
- Splitter constructor hard codes the background color of the splitter to white (#4335)
- Image should provide method to set alternative text (#4335)
- CssResource cannot parse unescaped ‚-‚, ‚_‘ in class selectors and unknown at-rules (#3946)
- Focusable implementation breaks ScrollPanels in Safari (#1313)
- RequestBuilder restricted to GET and POST (#3388)
- HTMLTable.Cell.getElement() calls getCellFormatter().getElement() with row and column swapped RequestBuilder restricted to GET and POST (#3757)
- MenuBar steals focus when hovered (#3884)
- TabLayoutPanel tabs don’t line up properly on IE (#4447)
- webAppCreator produces ant build files which support the gwt.args property for passing additional flags to the gwtc and devmode rules, such as ant -Dgwt.args="-style PRETTY" gwtc.
See the GWT issue tracker for the complete list of bug fixes and enhancements in this release.
Genau wie andere auch, hatte ich den Bug #3946 gemeldet und freue mich, dass der CSS-Parser nun auch das „-“ für proprietäre CSS-Stile parst.