RoboVM erlaubt es, Java-Anwendungen für iOS und auch Android zu compilieren.
Ankündigung unter http://robovm.com/robovm-1-0-released-commercial-licenses-a-look-under-the-hood/.
Gegenüber der alten Version:
- The debugger has received another round of updates. All JDWP functionality is now implemented.
- Support for RAM disk caches. This can help speed up the compilation and linking process on slow HDDs.
- Support for HFS+ file compression. All files put into the cache are now compressed, further speeding up the compilation process and reducing the amount of space used for the RoboVM cache.
- Initial project template and Maven archetype support.
- A new Eclipse project wizard, using the templates project
- Support for invoking tools via robovm.xml. We currently support the TextureAtlas tool, with more to come.
- Cleanup and simplification of Objective-C bindings, see the binding status page
Neu ist eine kommerzielle Lizenz:
Our commercial license scale with the size of your business, covering solo developers, startups, SMEs and big enterprises. Depending on your plan, you’ll get access to the following features and services:
- JDWP compliant debugger for both simulator and on-device debugging
- Improved crash reporting
- Private e-mail support, with and without SLA
- JavaFX support
- Hotfix support
- Alpha channel access to new commercial features